At the moment, we still have a lot of restrictions due to the covid19 pandemic. We know that these times can be particularly stressful and one can feel very lonely.
Therefore, we want to inform you that we still offer our services like personal consultation, self-help groups as well as our library. However, it is still up to you to contact as via e-mail or telephone for advice.
When you come by for an appointment, we kindly ask you to follow the current hygiene regulations like wearing an FFP2-mask.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm and on Fridays from 9 am to 3 pm, write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or just come by.
We are looking forward to see you!
- to improve the psychosocial situation of sufferers and their relatives,
- to break down individual and social prejudices against sufferers from Eating Disorders,
- to enhance public understanding of eating disorders and identify those socio-cultural factors that may contribute to the onset of an eating disorder such as social “slimming-pressure”, women’s role in society, controversial role-expectations on girls and young women, and to help to change these factors,
- to achieve a more adequate treatment for sufferers,
- to increase quantity and improve quality of treatment and self-help offers; the orientation at the state of the art research in the sense of an evidence-based therapeutic acting concerning aetiology, pathogenesis, and treatment of Eating Disorders has to be global priority!