For further information and materials, this link contains a list of various websites and brochures to which we would like to refer at this point.
- “What you should know about eating disorders” by Günther Rathner (2017)
Brochures, abstract books of the Congresses Eating Disorders 1999-2010 as well as other information material about Eating Disorders can be ordered by using the ordering form per fax or on our homepage Network Eating Disorders.
>> Literature Price List and Order Form as PDF
The literature given here (usually paperbacks) is recommended for everyone, i.e. those affected, relatives, interested parties and experts. The year of the first publication is given, after the dash the year of the German-language first publication.
Classics of Eating Disorder Literature
- Bruch Hilde (2001 ) The Golden Cage: The Enigma of Anorexia Nervosa
- Bruch Hilde (1994) Conversations with Anorexics: Compassionate and Hopeful Journey Through the Therapeutic Process
- Bruch Hilde (1979) Eating Disorders: Obesity, Anorexia Nervosa, and the Person within
- Schmidt Ulrike & Treasure Janet (1993): Getting Better Bit(e) by Bit(e): Survival Kit for Sufferers of Bulimia Nervosa and Binge Eating Disorders
- Selvini-Palazzoli Mara (1989): Self-starvation: From Individual to Family Therapy in the Treatment of Anorexia Nervosa
- Franz Kafka (1922) A Hunger Artist
Recommended literature for those affected and their families
- Treasure Janet (1997) Anorexia Nervosa: A Survival Guide for Families, Friends and Sufferers