We would like to inform you that our counseling center is open for you and cordially invite you to contact us with any questions you may have about eating disorders.
Eating Disorders Congress
We are pleased to present our keynote lectures at the International Congress on Eating Disorders incl. the European Chapter of the AED Meeting in Alpbach, October 21-22, 2022 and thank you for the numerous submissions of scientific papers as well as workshops. Feedback on acceptance of your abstract will be provided by the end of July at the latest.
We are currently planning the congress program and look forward to your registration!
You can find the online registration (tickets) here.
We offer personal advice and additional services such as our lending library, e-mail and telephone advice, which you can take advantage of as usual. If you have any questions or personal concerns, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also be reached by phone on 0043 (0)512 576026 Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and if required we can also offer you online consultations.
As a result of the pandemic over the last two and a half years, there has been an increase in mental stress and thus an increase in the number of people suffering from eating disorders. We would like to encourage you, especially in these difficult times, and support you a bit in the processing of your request. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your trust!
- to improve the psychosocial situation of sufferers and their relatives,
- to break down individual and social prejudices against sufferers from Eating Disorders,
- to enhance public understanding of eating disorders and identify those socio-cultural factors that may contribute to the onset of an eating disorder such as social “slimming-pressure”, women’s role in society, controversial role-expectations on girls and young women, and to help to change these factors,
- to achieve a more adequate treatment for sufferers,
- to increase quantity and improve quality of treatment and self-help offers; the orientation at the state of the art research in the sense of an evidence-based therapeutic acting concerning aetiology, pathogenesis, and treatment of Eating Disorders has to be global priority!