Student Internship &
The Network Eating Disorders, Innsbruck offers
- Internship for psychology students (at least 30 hours / week)
- Internship for candidates of the education in psychotherapy training
(at least 30 hours / week)
- Internship for Clinical Psychologists & Health Psychologists (at least 32 hours / week)
- Internship for advanced Psychotherapy Training (hours / week by arrangement)
- Practical training for students of educational science (at least 30 hours/week)
Please mail your application with documents and certificates required
(personal data sheet / c.v., etc.) to:
- Austrian Network Eating Disorders
Attn.: Prof. Günther Rathner, Ph.D.
We will contact you for a job interview as soon as possible.